- ENFP. Amazon. girlmom. -
An English teacher turned SAHM turned small business owner, Erin has a heart for teaching and connecting with others. EAP launched in 2013 with a focus on photographing families in a real and authentic way. Erin offers the 'Only Little Once' Workshop series which helps Moms get out of Auto mode and develop skills as budding artists. Her group, the Stay Little Lounge is a growing community of moms with a passion for photography. She also has a profound weakness for gummy bears, iced coffee and guacamole.
The Art of Imperfect
A Workshop for Family Photographers
Hey, friend! Are you considering starting a family photography business? Are you in business and wanting to confidently pose and guide families during a session?
When first starting, i often felt:
- Confused with how to create natural and authentic images
- Flustered on how to manage a family session workflow
- Intimidated by chasing after the "perfect" image
Can you relate? Then this workshop is for YOU!
If you have the heart for family photography, join us at The Art of Imperfect and leave feeling prepared for a busy Fall portrait season.
Let's do this!
At the workshop, we'll focus on:
- Building strong relationships with families from that first inquiry
- Prepping for a session with questionnaires
- How-to confidently guide families through natural poses
- Proven methods on capturing candid and organic moments
- Trouble-shooting with unpredictable kiddos
- An opportunity to portfolio build with amazing models
- A professional headshot to use on social media or your website
An editing video will be emailed after the workshop where I will walk you through several edits from start to finish in Lightroom. I will include tips on how to create your own unique style!
Goodies and exclusive discounts:
All the Details:
When: Saturday, September 30th
Where: The Studio Collective, Virginia Beach