It's funny how things work out. Never would I have imagined years ago when I left my teaching career that I would become a small business owner. I thought being a 'stay-at-home-Mom' would be the extent of my actual work. I never anticipated that from this business, I would still find a way to keep teaching. That it would become an outlet of creativity in my life AND bring so many new and incredible people into my inner circle.
I have had the privilege of teaching and mentoring over fifty Moms and photography enthusiasts. I have been encouraged and amazed by their talent, generous hearts, and ambition to 'just get it right in camera!' These women amaze me on a daily basis.
It's because of my love for this community of women that I'm launching the 'Stay Little' Lounge Facebook Group. This group is a Photography Community for Moms, and it's a FREE and safe space for Moms to share, learn and grow in their photography. I often see Mothers placing their creative ambitions on the shelf until their children "are just a little bit older". Now sometimes we need to self sacrifice for our kids, but let me encourage you, Momma - You are a better wife and mother when you can dig into something creative, artistic or beautiful. It looks different for everyone, but I whole-heartedly believe that every Mom has her thing. If photography lights you up inside, I'd love to invite you to join our growing community.
Here's what you'll find in the 'Stay Little' Lounge:
- an encouraging community of Moms who LOVE taking pictures
- a place to share images of your kids, ask questions, and support others
- accountability to practice your skills and dust off your DSLR
- fun challenges, including our first - the Ten Weeks of Summer Photo Challenge
- FB Live Q&A's with Erin every Wednesday through the Summer months
- exclusive opportunities and discounts for events and continued education
Are you in?! Click the link below and come join the community!
I can't wait to meet you and see where your creativity takes you.